maanantai 11. maaliskuuta 2013

Beautiful

Höpinät lopussa.
Enjoy!

Shoot: Beautiful

put the music on and hold on a second ^^


Lately I've been hard to reach



I've been too long on my own




Everyone has a private world 




where they can be alone



Are you calling me, are you trying to get through


Are you reaching out for me 


and I'm reaching out for you


I'm just so depressed 

I just can seem to get out this slump




f I could just get over this hump
But I need something to pull me out this dump



I took my bruises, took my lumps 
Fell down and I got right back up


But I need that spark to get psyched back up 
And the right thing for me to pick that mic back up


I don't know how I pry away 

And I ended up in this position I'm in



I starting to feel distant again 

So I decided just to beat this pain



Up and tried to make an attempt to vent 

But I just can't admit 



Or come to grips, with the fact that 
I may be done with rap


I need a new outlet 

I know some is so hard to swallow



And I just can't sit back and wallow 
In my own sorrow


But I know one fact 
I'll be one tough act to follow


One tough act to follow 

I'll be one tough act to follow



Here today, gone tomorrow 

But you have to walk a thousand miles



Walk my shoes, just to see 
What it's like, to be me 


I'll be you, let's trade shoes 


Just to see what I'd be like to 


Feel your pain, you feel mine 




Go inside each other's mind


Just to see what we find 


Looking it through each other's eyes 


But don't let 'em say you ain't beautiful OoOo 


They can all get... Just stay true to you sOoOoo 


Don't let 'em say you ain't beautiful OoOo 


They can all get... Just stay true to you sOoOo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joo, hey vaan joka kansalaiselle ^^

Tätä oli ihan jees kuvata (: sain siellä metsässä taas uuden shootti-idean
(itseasiassa vaan sen paikan)

Pitäis jatkaa draamaa, mut keksin vaa ideoita shootteihin... ;___;
Jarpan obbari on tilattu aikaa sitten, mutta tullu se ei viel oo (sitä odotellessa...)
En voi oikein jatkaa draamista vielä ilman sitä herraa...

Viimeset kuvat on otettu kännykällä kaaauan aikaa sitten (sori niiden ladusta)
Mekkohan on Prupaten stockmekko, ja siis yhden mun kaverin luona on kuvattu ja mekko hältä lainattu (:

Käyn kuvaa molempia ulkona heti kun saan vaihettua Artsulle (taas) ripset
ja Jarpalle obbarin ^^

Ja sitten lupaan jatkaa draamaaa piahkoin ;;A;;

jos saan muutaman kommentin enemmän ;)

Cee ya! ~

♥_Yumi & Ariana + Jared_♥

4 kommenttia:

Parannathan bloggaajan päivää? ;)